Olive and Cosmo - and their new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tina Marie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hahnville, LA
Here is a picture of the vivarium I have Cosmo and Olive in - I am feeling a bit more comfortable as each day passes - they are soaked daily, misted, and I get to take them outside for a little each day. (I welcome comments - such as how can I incorporate plants - see the little waterfall) please be gentle I am really new to this

Attachments

• IMG_0409.JPG
    IMG_0409.JPG
    946 KB · Views: 62

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Tina,
You did a great job....I really do like the waterfall. I have to admit those are some nice looking cherries you have there. Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Tina Marie

5 Year Member
Hahnville, LA
DixieParadise said:
Tina,
You did a great job....I really do like the waterfall. I have to admit those are some nice looking cherries you have there. Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Olivio - are you planning ahead? or did you get a little package from the tortoise stork? I can't wait to see the little fellow. Have a great day!

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Yep, the same AllegraF stork that brought you Cosmo and Olive. Funny how that FedEx truck keeps pulling out in front of my house with a little box with holes in it...:D

Tina Marie

5 Year Member
Hahnville, LA
DixieParadise said:
Yep, the same AllegraF stork that brought you Cosmo and Olive. Funny how that FedEx truck keeps pulling out in front of my house with a little box with holes in it...:D

AllegraF is a wonderful stork - for anyone wanting a new addition - she tolerated all of my 'panic' emails - and my little cherryheads are perfect.

killuchen

5 Year Member
New Port Richey, Florida
Tina Marie said:
DixieParadise said:

AllegraF is a wonderful stork - for anyone wanting a new addition - she tolerated all of my 'panic' emails - and my little cherryheads are perfect.

I was looking at her albums and she has had and still have some of the most beautiful torts.

I'm waiting for some of her eggs to hatch and maybe I'll be able to snatch one :) Maul needs a new friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.