Not Everyone Can Reply To All Threads/Posts-Help!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
I moved threads that were still technically open to the main 'off topic' section so that they can be replied to.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
The thing is that I was told by a member that all members are allowed to answer all threads. Whether there is something technically wrong or otherwise, there is definitely something wrong, and it should be fixed.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Okay. It did it to me again. As far as I can tell I should be able to post on this thread. I try to couple minutes later and it still won't let me in. Here is the screenshot so I hope this helps.ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1420501702.308599.jpg If I am missing something please let me know.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I noticed that on the timeline this thread shows up twice, once under Russian tortoise and once under general discussion. Maybe the moderators are merging the two? Don't know just a thought.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I noticed that on the timeline this thread shows up twice, once under Russian tortoise and once under general discussion. Maybe the moderators are merging the two? Don't know just a thought.

Where it shows up under 'General discussion' is just a redirect link to the thread, which was moved to the Russian section. Do you know which link you followed to the thread and subsequently couldn't post?

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Where it shows up under 'General discussion' is just a redirect link to the thread, which was moved to the Russian section. Do you know which link you followed to the thread and subsequently couldn't post?
No. I think it was General topics. I'll try again in a minute.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Once a thread has been merged into another thread, there will be a little blue arrow by it on the main screen. No one, not even a moderator can reply to it in that position any longer. You have to find the thread it was merged into and post there.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Once a thread has been merged into another thread, there will be a little blue arrow by it on the main screen. No one, not even a moderator can reply to it in that position any longer. You have to find the thread it was merged into and post there.
I am using my iPhone. So I'm not seen any arrow anywhere. I look at threads on the timeline category on the app. once in a while the same thread will appear twice. So I guess that is somehow the problem so I just won't reply to any of that or there twice until they turn into once:)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Thanks a lot your help gentlemen;).I sincerely hope that we find a solution to this issue.