Night night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Here's a photo of my henry saying night to me before he settles up for the night!! He's always the last to bed down when I put them out after there soak and without fail, when I watch them to make sure I know where they go sleep and there safe and sound, he'll always sit and watch me for at least 5mins like this :) I love it! Could this mean he recognises me?

Oh, here's the photo lol

image-1388921201.png

sportychick

5 Year Member
Love the photo!!! Yes I think he recognizes you :D my tort knows I'm the one who feeds him when I'm near his tank he raises head and looks at me. If I wait there for a min he comes crawling over :( I love it

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
I'm sure he recognises you, but the sitting and waiting is probably him wondering if there's any supper on offer! ;)

yoda3106

5 Year Member
JoesMum said:
I'm sure he recognises you, but the sitting and waiting is probably him wondering if there's any supper on offer! ;)

I did offer before I put him away but he didn't take lol I did wonder!! :)

sportychick said:
Love the photo!!! Yes I think he recognizes you :D my tort knows I'm the one who feeds him when I'm near his tank he raises head and looks at me. If I wait there for a min he comes crawling over :( I love it

Ours do that lol food food food and they pretty much run haha

sportychick

5 Year Member
Yup its actually pretty funny. Almost like they are starving or something hahah. I hope my torts more active tomorrow there should be sunshine :)

yoda3106

5 Year Member
sportychick said:
Yup its actually pretty funny. Almost like they are starving or something hahah. I hope my torts more active tomorrow there should be sunshine :)

He should be fine, give him time, he's in new surroundings lol my hetty was like this for a few months, now, she's the most outgoing one lol come down this morning expecting them all to be still asleep but to my surprise I looked in and boom, hetty was chilling out looking out of the viv lol was a nice start to the day!!

sportychick

5 Year Member
yoda3106 said:
sportychick said:

He should be fine, give him time, he's in new surroundings lol my hetty was like this for a few months, now, she's the most outgoing one lol come down this morning expecting them all to be still asleep but to my surprise I looked in and boom, hetty was chilling out looking out of the viv lol was a nice start to the day!!

Yeah I think it was weather also :) is it late there now? Did u get a chance to see the sleeping pics lol. I love them :D

yoda3106

5 Year Member
sportychick said:
Yeah I think it was weather also :) is it late there now? Did u get a chance to see the sleeping pics lol. I love them :D

It is all to da with weather, you think, on rubbish days, "we think, why shall I get up??" torts think the same lol it's not late, it's 9:30 but still hot :s lol nah, I can't find them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.