lucy

View attachment 65024hi, im a proud mummy to mr tortoise (my son named him) who is about 2 i think, ive had him for 8 months and loving it. since i got him i have found it so hard to get good advice there is so much info out there and alot of it contradicts. i have read many forum subjects on many sites to decide which one i wanted to join, out of them all this one seemed the best. i want to know that when i have a question or any worries that i will be advised correctly and non judgementally also. i hope i find new friends among you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Lucy:

Welcome to the Forum!

I'm sorry that your picture didn't show up, because we all need to know what kind of tortoise Mr. Tortoise is before we can offer you any advice. A lot of people don't realize it, but each specie of tortoise requires a different type of care.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. If u have a sulcata or leopard please read Toms threads
Below in my post.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*waves* Hi and welcome! Glad to have you here.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Hi Lucy and little baby Mr. Tortoise, and your little son, too! Yep, I agree. This places rocks da haus for good folks, good education/information and good dialogue without the ickies, most all of the time. And even if there is an agree to disagree, everyone respects each other. As you may know, pictures of your baby are the only thing everyone emphatically demands with stomping feet. Looky-loos, they - okay we - are, LOL! Welcome, Lucy! : )

lucy

i will post a pic soon as i worked out how to lol. thank you for the warm welcome

edwardbo

5 Year Member
Well ,you must have good taste if you've settled on us . Welcome , you'll learn to love us .then the trouble starts ,soon all your going to want to do is read post ,no more house work ,cooking nothing will matter to you , we are working on a rehab program......

Did I mention WELCOME,,,,much love...