New Tort Table!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samparker

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Manchester
Hello guys. How are you all doing? Hope you had a great Christmas!!

This year Santa brought me a tort table for my little baby's (dolly and Baxter) theire life with me started In October and since then they have just been in a viv (I know it wasent good for them but it was all I could get my hands on at the time)

Just got it all set up today and wired in but the only down side is that I haven't had time for the uv bulb in yet! I have 2 Russian torts one 5 and one 7 been together since birth (from different mothers and fathers) do they need a uv bulb wired in?

I ask this because I know a cupple of people and I don't no of it is healthy or not that have theire Torts walk around the house and I live in the uk?

I have attached a photo of the little monsters let me no what you think

Happy new year! Dolly, Baxter and Sam:)
Xx

Attachments

• image-3040348134.png
    image-3040348134.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 40
M

Maggie Cummings

Are you saying one is 5 years old and the other is 7 years old? They look awfully small for that age. The tort table is beautiful...But normally it would be too small for tortoises of that age...maybe they need a UVB bulb pretty bad...

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Yes, if it were me and I was housing them indoors, I would absolutely offer them a uva and uvb source :D A day or two without the uva/uvb is alright while you get it set up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.