new to forum!!!

smccahon

hello everyone! i am new to this forum. im looking to lean a lot from all of you! also needing a little help with my hermanns tort problem! :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! Hope it's just a little easily fixed problem.

Indiana
Hello and welcome! I'm pretty new too, but I've found that everybody on the forum is super friendly and knowledgeable. Hope you have fun! :)

smccahon

Well I recieved a hermanns tort as a gift for Christmas. Is lasted three days. The enclosure was right, temp regulated, he wouldn't eat then was gone. The vender refused to help me and now I'd rather adopt or at least get one from a reputable source.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:( Only three days and the vendor won't replace? I think you should write a vendor review. Not replacing with such a short length of time is not right. :(

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Frustration is not even touching your emotion range I bet. :( Who did you buy from? Is this your first tortoise ever?

smccahon

No I have helped with Russians and sulcotas. It was reptilestogo.com. He seemed nice but refuses to contact me back. Just kinda shady.

smccahon

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. The reason I joined the forum other than having tons of knowledgeable tort caregiver to converse with was to find a hermanns. If anyone knows of one for adoption please let me know. I would rather rescue one than purchase one from some website. :) thanks again