New to forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsmock

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Scottsdale, AZ
Hello all!

My name is Bobby and I am currently living in Scottsdale, AZ. I have an amazing baby Sulcata named Dwight, but I call him Dwighty (a bit more cute, and the name comes from Dwight on the Office lol). I have had him since September of last year when he was a tiny little thing. I am guessing he is about 10(ish) months old now.

I am very much looking forward to speaking with you all about these amazing creatures because I have fallen in love from day 1. I have pictures up in my gallery of him when he was tiny, and some when he was about 4 months old. I am having problems updating current pics, as it gives me an error message for some reason.

I really don't have too many questions to bring up because I have already done so much research and luckily my little guy eats well, gets ton of water and has an amazingly spoiled life lol. I don't know when signs of pyramiding begin, but Dwighty has had a perfect shell since I have had him because I take great care in his diet. He poops all the time, gets tons of water and loves to be lazy after an afternoon of walking around and digging. He gets many head rubs too for being so good (he slowly closes his eyes when I do it too, sort of like a dog or something lol).

Feel free to talk about anything and again, I look forward to posting with you all!View attachment 21782

Bobby S.

Attachments

• DSCN4819.JPG
    DSCN4819.JPG
    1,008.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Bobby:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Cute little picture. Thanks for sharing.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME:D. Glad you found us. He is a cutie. Glad you are as in love with him as most of us are in love with ours. They are amazing.

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
He sure is a cutie! Make sure he gets misted frequently to keep the smooth shell!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Bobby! He is a cutie and is looking very nice. Glad your here with us and that we will get to watch this little guy get bigger and bigger and bigger. :D

bsmock

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
Arizona Sulcata said:
Welcome fellow Arizonan! I'm right next to you in Mesa.

Hey Arizona Sulcata!

I am currently living in Mesa as well, but I am moving to Scottsdale in 2 weeks to be closer to work (so I just decided to put Scottsdale lol). I am off of Country Club and Broadway. Do you currently have baby sulcata's? I have a few questions if you do. My facebook is www.facebook.com/bsmock . You (and anyone else on the site) can add me if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.