New Pictures of Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

james

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
san diego
Haven't been on here in a while, it's nice to be back! I took a few pictures of Captain yesterday, thought I'd share with all of you.

IMG_0966-2.jpg

photo-2.jpg

hjgb.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

hermansdad

5 Year Member
Awesome pics. I love the one with the beardie. Looks like he is a giant Godzilla offspring or something lol.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Nice pics especially of your beardie and Captian. And nice to see you back James.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Captain is a real cutie, He sure loves to eat :D.
Really nice Beardie!
Thanks for sharing.

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
FYI, My adult beardie eats full grown live mice. A torts head or legs might look tastie! Be careful

james

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
san diego
Thanks everyone! He sure does love eating. He'll do anything to get to his food. I like having his food on a rock now. He doesn't drag it all over anymore, and he's actually eating A LOT more now.

Bettinge: Thanks for the heads up. I only put the together for the picture, otherwise they come out at separate times. I highly reccommend AGAINST feeding mice, or even pinkies. Mice and pinkies are too high in fat, and they can't break down the fat. Adult beardies need 80% greens, and only 20% protein. Feeding worms, roaches, or crickets a few days a week is all your beardie needs. Check out beardeddragon.org for a lot of good info.

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Do bearded dragons change colors? They both have bright orange tint on them, is that how they really are?
Amazing pix, Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.