New owner =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmarie0326

5 Year Member
Hello I am a new owner of a baby Leopard Tortoise. It was love at first sight!! I have been doing my research but I am in need of much more I am sure so any info you can give to me to make sure our lil Ernie has a long and health life would be great.. Thanks a bunch =)

Attachments

• ernie.jpg
    ernie.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 20

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome. Your Leo is sooooo cute. I don't own a Leo, but someone will chime in who does. Btw, have you checked the threads here about Leo care? Do a search. You may find the answers you're looking for.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Welcome! You came to the right place for the right info.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Kmarie. Be sure to read the care sheets shown for leopard tortoises under our leopard forum.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
i have leo baby fever!

do alot of reading in the leopard section. search for "The End of Pyramiding II" and "Closed Chambers" for some good leopard raising tips.

Kmarie0326

5 Year Member
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone Ill be sure to check Leo. Forum out now =) Ohh and by the way my name is Krystal and we named our little one Ernie (hopefully its a he) lol =)

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Welcome to TFO! Cute little baby you have there. Where did you pick it up at? The threads listed above regarding the closed chamber and end of pyramiding ll are great resources. Take some time and read read read!

Status
Not open for further replies.