New owner of a leopard tortoise!

aprilbodnar

His name is Morty and he is 2-3 months old. This site has been incredibly helpful and if any one has any other need to know tips to give me feel free to message me on her my names april and I'm from saskatchewan so my tort is in a indoor enclosure. Here's a pic of my handsome guy. ImageUploadedByTortForum1394517044.117828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
He is handsome for sure. we just say it is he for now.......

Hello and Welcome. good to have you here. You found the right place to learn and share all about the tortoise and everything else.

You got to show us the enclosure.......................Welcome again! ! !

mollydee

he's a cutie [GREEN HEART]

I also have a leopard they are beautiful torts

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Welcome April to TFO with your gorgeous Morty. I can tell that he is a healthy young leopard. Very bright active eyes. Good luck ;)

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
Welcome April and Morty. Canadian winters are a challenge for us raising these beautiful shell babies, but it's very worth it.
Would love to see your setup. I'm in Ontario, so my Benny is indoors right now too

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
AZ winters are good but springs are better . ImageUploadedByTortForum1394736428.809254.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
Ah Grandpa, that pic made me totally jelly of your weather. Winters are bad enough without that kind of teasing lol
Beautiful family of shells

Dorrie Siu

Oh so cute!! I love little leopards! I would love to have one but I can only have on tortie and there is no way that I can give up my baby.