New guy from GA

tpope

Location (City and/or State)
Southeast
Hi,

Having dealt with exotic birds for 20 or so years now, I needed a bit of help ensuring that we understand the proper care for Eastern Boxies. No better place than a forum to network with knowledgeable folks. So here I am. Reading and studying at the moment.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi,

Having dealt with exotic birds for 20 or so years now, I needed a bit of help ensuring that we understand the proper care for Eastern Boxies. No better place than a forum to network with knowledgeable folks. So here I am. Reading and studying at the moment.
Welcome to the forum. Great caresheets for diff species and up to date info on all sorts of things here, so read, search and ask as many questions as you need someone will soon get back to you to help.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just lost my last bird to old age. It seems quite lonely without all that noise. He was a blue crowned conure.

Nishikigoi's Torts.

Texas
Welcome to the TFO!!!! Birds are AMAZING... well all animals are (says the one who hates bugs). Personally I'm starting my finch aviary 4 Zebras and two Zebra hatchlings and 3 Societies with 6 Society hatchlings. So cool watching all my baby's grow up!

tpope

Southeast
Welcome to the TFO!!!! Birds are AMAZING... well all animals are (says the one who hates bugs). Personally I'm starting my finch aviary 4 Zebras and two Zebra hatchlings and 3 Societies with 6 Society hatchlings. So cool watching all my baby's grow up!
Those finches will be a joy for you. Thanks for the welcome. We keep bugs too.. mealworms and honeybees. The bugs help make the farm work.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you.
You've come to the best place for up to date information and good advice from people who have years of experience.
And then there's me.

tpope

Southeast
Thanks for the welcome Tidgy's Dad. I am sure that you are well capable of offering your own tidbits of advice.

johnsonnboswell

5 Year Member
Welcome. Box turtles are the best. They are so happy outside in rain or shine, so I hope you have an outdoor habitat.

tpope

Southeast
Thanks for the welcome johnsonnboswell. I agree about the outdoor enclosure. They love it.