New baby.

Mick.Ire

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
There ya go, Mick

Cheers Jacqui,
so update on this guy. He's doing great, eating like a monster and growing nicely, his claws are growing too which I'm thrilled about as I wasn't sure would they. The wound on his face healed up nicely and this guy loves his worms, real predator.

Here's some pic's, hard to believe it's the same tortoise.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
That had to have been painful (trying to walk around on front feet with toes bitten down past the quick). Glad to hear that he's started eating well. How about mushrooms? I love the way his shell is coloring. Almost looked (at first glance) like you had put tape on him.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
wow, Wow and WOW!!! That has got to be one of the BEST feelings in the world: to bring the little guy back from slow, certain death to FLOURISHING!!!
KUDOS TO YOU!!!! :D

Mick.Ire

5 Year Member
Moozillion said:
wow, Wow and WOW!!! That has got to be one of the BEST feelings in the world: to bring the little guy back from slow, certain death to FLOURISHING!!!
KUDOS TO YOU!!!! :D

Cheers Guys and Yvonne he loves mushrooms. Looks like he/she is gonna be a stunner.

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
I didnt even belong to TFO when this story started. So happy to see the positive progression of this really beautiful tort.
You rock Mick!