Need to rehome my female Russian tortoise

Kawright6996

Location (City and/or State)
Indianapolis
Good morning everyone! I recently got two Russian tortoises from a work friend who's family quit caring for them. I have one enclosure. Unfortunately I can only afford one tortoises needs at the moment. One is in the enclosure while the other is in a giant storage tote that's set up like an enclosure. I have pictures upon request. I want her to go to a good home that will give her an awesome life! Please message me for more details. I am located in Indianapolis, Indiana.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You can adopt her out at no cost. However if you want too sell her, you must meet the forums requirements to do so.

Last edited:

mproko

I am interested. Let me know if is still available. Also what is her approximate size and is she healthy? Feel free to private message me the details.

MPappagallo

Myrtle Beach, SC
Good morning everyone! I recently got two Russian tortoises from a work friend who's family quit caring for them. I have one enclosure. Unfortunately I can only afford one tortoises needs at the moment. One is in the enclosure while the other is in a giant storage tote that's set up like an enclosure. I have pictures upon request. I want her to go to a good home that will give her an awesome life! Please message me for more details. I am located in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Pattytyo19

Graysville Tn

Hello I'm interested in your tortoises. Could I see pics, plz.

Pattytyo19

Graysville Tn
Hello I'm interested in your tortoises. Could I see pics, plz. I'm looking for a small tortoise. I have a small box turtle.

Destben

Kansas
just be careful some people get on here just to get tortoises cheap or free and then sell for profit.

Tortoise MasterMan

Utah
I have an enclosure set up for a new tortoise, so I could take her if you haven't already found a home for her. Are you willing to ship? I could pay for it.