Need shell first aid info

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Temple City, Ca
I took Doris today for a antibiotic shot with the vet tech. Dr Pavlik stopped me to let me know he had looked at Doris while she was in getting her shot. He said she looks great and he is happy with her attitude and behaviour. He said he doesn't think she needs any more antibiotics. He not only didn't charge me for checking on her they discounted Doris's shot. I have so far had a really good experience there.
Candy,
Yes I live in Temple City. And I told Dr Pavlik he had received cudoos from you and he said thank you.

Dawna

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
How old is your Labrador and what color? Is it a boy or a girl? I have a Chocolate Lab and her name is Emma. She is 10 months old now and very full of energy. I've introduced her to Dale with my hands covering him and she watches him in his tank she's very curious. I'm glad you were brave enough to come forward with your story because it gives the rest of us valuable information that us newbies might not of thought about, but now can protect our tortoises from. Labs are great dogs and I don't ever think they would intentionally hurt anything or anybody they're just very curious. Have a great day. Candy :)

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Puppadog (she) is 8 years old and a yellow lab. We call her a Labraspazadork, she still has tons of energy, even after having knee surgery. (we are suckers for our pets) She had been introduced to the tortoises and has never done more than lick them, but she thinks she should have all our attention and will lay at my feet or stick her nose in my lap if I am talking to any of our pets. 2 red eared sliders, 1 cockatiel and 1 cat. I think she is jealous of our attention being spread out. Her other name is the queen "b". I really don't beleive she intentionally hurt Doris. But she won't have the chance again. My family all learned a serious lesson. Fortunately it wasn't tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.