My new baby Pepper.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
S/he sure is different.......The carapace somehow remind me or redfoot with the marking of leopard, but the leg are totally sulcata. then the face is Leo again.

Hmmmmmm! interesting looking little one.

Congrats! ! ! !

GPP leopard x Sulcata.
I absolutely love her.
She is for sure interesting looking!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Is she gonna get her own outdoor yard pen for the drier months to come? A pen that is pre-planted by her lovingly attentive, proud mom with healthy tortoise weeds and gasses I'm sure, right?
She is certainly a looker. HeckFire, even if she was holding and drinking a Budweiser beer, I'd pick her up and give her a safe ride home.

TerrapinStation

Detroit, Michigan
What an interesting and very cool tort. I agree about the Redfoot looks... how unique.

Congrats and best of luck with your new friend!!!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
How old is she? Curious to compare her size to the humid raised yearling.

She is 8 months old but remember, October stopped growing when I dosed him with Panacur back in late April and only just started growing again in the last couple of months. He stayed the same size for 6 months. :(
Thankfully he is now growing well and gaining weight again. I'm not sure if he makes a good one to compare to as a result of the panacur induced growth halt.
I'm curious to see how their growth compare now that he is back on track though.

FLGirl41

5 Year Member
That's a beautiful, unique tort you have there! I'll be interested to see how she looks as she grows.

SarahChelonoidis

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
Wow, very unique looking. It'll be nice to follow its development (with lots of photos!). Was it intentionally breed?

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
That face is so cute! Pictures 3 and 5 should be submitted for the calendar contest next year.