My babies

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Beautiful. They are pyramided due to kept too dry. Get some humidity, 80% and it will help to stop it from getting worse. Also if they are housed together, they need to be separated. Tortoise should not be housed in pairs.

Arizona
Beautiful. They are pyramided due to kept too dry. Get some humidity, 80% and it will help to stop it from getting worse. Also if they are housed together, they need to be separated. Tortoise should not be housed in pairs.
They are houses separate. They both have 8 foot indoor enclosures and they are kept at 80 percent humidity at all times. These pictures are on the cooler side of their tank with lower humidity around the high 60s-70s. I’m addition, they are soaked everyday. They are fed well too, I think they just had a dryer start.

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Texas/Cal.
They are houses separate. They both have 8 foot indoor enclosures and they are kept at 80 percent humidity at all times. These pictures are on the cooler side of their tank with lower humidity around the high 60s-70s. I’m addition, they are soaked everyday. They are fed well too, I think they just had a dryer start.
Beautiful Torts. You're doing great providing them all their needs.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes, a dry start is hard to stop specially with leopards.
Sounds like then you got it going right and doing all that can be done to help it stop.
One thing that will also make them pyramid is using a mercury vapor bulb or a spot light for basking. If you are using either of those, switch them out for a tube florescent uvb and a flood bulb for basking.
Otherwise keep up what you are doing.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum. Nice Leopards.

AmandaF

Congresbury
Welcome to the forum. I have a leopard tortoise as well who has pyramided as well. This site has a lot of knowledgeable people here who are always happy to help.
amanda & Ernie🐢

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Howdy,

I like that you are providing grazing opportunities to your leopards with both the cat grass and the foraging ball 🤣 awesome!