My 3 babies

MARC4

Location (City and/or State)
Ca
I spam my Instagram with pictures of these guys all the time but I feel like no one really gets how cool they really are. I'm learning as I go (so any advice is greatly appreciated if you see something in a picture that should be fixed/addressed) but I have found they are my way to relax. I don't watch tv or play games on my phone but rather go sit next to them and just watch or pet them. Especially now that my boys are home for summer break. The torts keep me calm and sane lol If they are up and interested in me (Turtle usually always is, he's my buddy and definitely the friendliest) I will rub their head/neck and they all seem to enjoy it.

The biggest one is Turtle (my 2 year old cant really say tortoise so he calls them turtles so that was what we named his) the darker one my oldest named Thomas (the Tortoise) and my middle son named the small guy Kyle (after his favorite NASCAR driver)

We try to spend an hour or so each day outside in their "tortoise garden" My boys and I all sit around and just watch them explore (no cover so someone is always right there next to them to keep them safe from birds)

So here are a few recent pictures of our babies. I call them boys even though I know you can't tell at this age (just turned 9 months) but my 3 human kids are boys and our dog is a boy so im just used to saying he/him20180616_095055.jpeg20180616_100342.jpegIMG_20180610_190340_145.jpeg20180616_104646.jpeg20180616_102422.jpegIMG_20180608_172624_269.jpegIMG_20180608_172624_272.jpeg

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
I spam my Instagram with pictures of these guys all the time but I feel like no one really gets how cool they really are. I'm learning as I go (so any advice is greatly appreciated if you see something in a picture that should be fixed/addressed) but I have found they are my way to relax. I don't watch tv or play games on my phone but rather go sit next to them and just watch or pet them. Especially now that my boys are home for summer break. The torts keep me calm and sane lol If they are up and interested in me (Turtle usually always is, he's my buddy and definitely the friendliest) I will rub their head/neck and they all seem to enjoy it.

The biggest one is Turtle (my 2 year old cant really say tortoise so he calls them turtles so that was what we named his) the darker one my oldest named Thomas (the Tortoise) and my middle son named the small guy Kyle (after his favorite NASCAR driver)

We try to spend an hour or so each day outside in their "tortoise garden" My boys and I all sit around and just watch them explore (no cover so someone is always right there next to them to keep them safe from birds)

So here are a few recent pictures of our babies. I call them boys even though I know you can't tell at this age (just turned 9 months) but my 3 human kids are boys and our dog is a boy so im just used to saying he/himView attachment 242088View attachment 242089View attachment 242090View attachment 242091View attachment 242092View attachment 242097View attachment 242100
Lovely pictures. I can see why you would enjoy just watching them for your entertainment.