Mr turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashliewood

5 Year Member
Mr turtle spent a few hours out on the balcony in theSUN!!! he was so happy, he just walked around his enclosure and he got spritzed half way through and loved it. He really is coming around and showing his personality :) but I think I need to rename him.... Hmm what to name him?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
my 3 russians are named stohli, boris,and natasha.

Ashliewood

5 Year Member
I'm thinking Olik it means prosperous, successful..... But maybe olix instead ;)

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Mine are Vanya, Darya, Sveta, and Nurai.

I like Russian names, just be creative about it ;)

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I like all DMMJ's names. I guess becaus I watched cartoons a very long time ago and I live vodka. I went to a fabulous vodka ice bar I think it was called Sveta. Does that sound right if so that would be a good name. Another idea would be to name him after a Russian hockey player.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't know...I think Mr. Turtle is fitting. I like that name for a tortoise.

Ashliewood

5 Year Member
Haha my son wont stop calling him mr turtle. I said how about Baxter and he said no mr turtle

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Mr turtle was the name from "my name is earl" except of course he was a sulcata.

Ashliewood

5 Year Member
I am so glad we figured that out:p and I'm also very glad he is showing signs of improvement! No more bubbly eyes or fatigue since I changed his enclosure and substrate :) he is still a little shy about being rubbed and stuff but I'm sure he will come around:) by the way, when you put food down for your torts to they come right up and eat and stuff? Mr. Turtle doesn't and he has to do two laps around the enclosure before deciding to eat lol so funny

arby2774

5 Year Member
The Berkshires of Massachusetts
Ashliewood said:
Mr turtle spent a few hours out on the balcony in theSUN!!! he was so happy, he just walked around his enclosure and he got spritzed half way through and loved it. He really is coming around and showing his personality :) but I think I need to rename him.... Hmm what to name him?

I named my russian Roger because I know several elderly men named Roger. My 4-year-old daughter said that the tortoise "looks like a grandpa" so Roger it is!

Ashliewood

5 Year Member
Haha well my two year old calls him either mr turtle or mr toitiss, if u can imagine. Two year old saying tortoise ;)

bigdan420

5 Year Member
cant beat my torts name "SHELDON" from the big bang theory :D
i was considering yours "mr turtle" from my name is earl right? but sheldon has stuck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.