MILLY IS A MILO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Manchester, UK
Okay... still in shock right now, but "Milly" who is now 22 months old and who I always believed was female just FLASHED ME!!!!

Was just holding "her" up, facing me, when "she" did a poop, and then a wee, and IT came out!!! They're soo strange LOL!

My little baby girl has gone :( lol.

Introducing 100% male MILO...

2013-04-20 12.17.05.jpg

comparisson 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Congrats, it's a boy. Sorry, for your loss of a girl, but yah , now ya know.
That's around the same age mine let me know he really was a he. I was hopeing for a male.

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
Thank you :D I really didnt expect to see that today. Maybe the sun brought it out... its very warm today. Ive decided to rename him 'Flash' because he can walk VERY fast sometimes :) kinda excited that I know now!

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Portland, OR.
Lol congrats Milo... Its so cute when they start doing that, like "hey look at me" but as they get older they seem to do it like the way people stretch... ^_*

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
Re: RE: MILLY IS A MILO!!!

tyrs4u said:
Lol congrats Milo... Its so cute when they start doing that, like "hey look at me" but as they get older they seem to do it like the way people stretch... ^_*

Oh really? Never knew that! I didn't want to be seeing it again haha.

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Ohio
LOL - same thing happened to me a few months ago with my Russian. Name changed from Delilah to Tucker real quick. Now instead of seeing her as a sweet lil girl, I see him as an ornery lil boy....LOL

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
gieseygirly said:
LOL - same thing happened to me a few months ago with my Russian. Name changed from Delilah to Tucker real quick. Now instead of seeing her as a sweet lil girl, I see him as an ornery lil boy....LOL

Same here! Its strange to ever think of him as a girl now. He's such a little blunder. I can't decide whether to call him Milo or Flash. Milo being similar to Milly and Flash because he can move quite fast and he flashed me!

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I like flash. Milo is a great spin off the name Milly. But flash is my favorite because it's how he showed you his true self!

Heather
Sent from my Android TFO app

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
I actually didn't go with any of the above. I chose about 15 names I liked and eventually (after quite a few hours!) Decided on Freddie. Simply because he suits it :)
I appreciate the opinions though! It was a tough choice between Freddie and Marley in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.