Meet Ed and Edie :}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
This is Ed and Edie....yes it is too early to know for sure their sex but this is their names, in honor of their human Pops....the smaller one is near a month old and the bigger one is about 9 months old....these beauties are from the bigred and princess klan from here on the Forum...they have had a warm water soak and food offerings (although not ready to eat just yet they did sniff it like crazy) but they have been doing laps in their enclosure on and of since late afternoon....they just actually chilled out and have snugged up to the perimeter of their night heat lamp and appear to be bedding down for the night...

I have a pic here from them earlier soaking when they got home and one of Ed sneaking a peek at me sneaking a peek at him..lol..then my phone battery died....I will take a couple more pics soon (my phone is low on battery so will have to charge it up to take more pics :D)

Thank you Ed, I am absolutely in love with them already....a wonderful gift from you as additions to our crew.....:D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
That is very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are very Welcome. I just wanted to give you those little guys because you have such a great attitude on TFO. Very helpful with alot of knowledge. My mom soaked them and fed them in the morning. They will eat in the morning:D

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Lol...I had not even thought about the tort sandwich ......not until I looked at the pic later......they just looked the perfect size :D

Status
Not open for further replies.