Mazuri

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I'm sure it keeps forever as long as it is dry and airtight, but since the label says do not use after a year past the manufacture date, I have to assume that it loses nutritional value.
I imagine it might at that.
I never read that part on the label.

MParsons327

Would it make sense to do a group Mazuri buy? Say one person has a couple large bags shipped to them, Then divides it up and ships it individually to the people that get in on it?

Maverick

5 Year Member
Anyone have a ballpark guess how much it costs to get a 25lb. Bag shipped from Mazuri to Ohio?

Maverick

5 Year Member
$30-$37 without shipping
Yes, I see it's 30.99 a bag on their website. I was curious about the shipping.... My guess would be around $20, but I have no idea really what it costs to ship something that heavy.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Yes, I see it's 30.99 a bag on their website. I was curious about the shipping.... My guess would be around $20, but I have no idea really what it costs to ship something that heavy.

shipping is pretty cheap. It has an estimate calculator and for my zip it was $5.99 shipping. 30.99 for the 25lb bag....... 39.59 total after tax.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
shipping is pretty cheap. It has an estimate calculator and for my zip it was $5.99 shipping. 30.99 for the 25lb bag....... 39.59 total after tax.
I pay almost $40 at my local feed store. So that's pretty cheap shipped to your door.
In fact, maybe I should do the same.
The feed store is in a rough part of town!