Mazuri tortoise food for dubias

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Hey guys, just curious what u guys think of using mazuri for feeding dubia roaches? I usually just throw in the greens left over from the torts but looking for opinions. Thanks

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Funny you ask. I was feeding my HORSESHOE CRAB ROACHES and my DISCOID roaches as well as crickets damp Mazuri pretty regularly with fruit.
It worked well. And they seemed to love it. But then again what animal doesn't love the 5M21?
(I have a collection of Chameleons)

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Funny you ask. I was feeding my HORSESHOE CRAB ROACHES and my DISCOID roaches as well as crickets damp Mazuri pretty regularly with fruit.
It worked well. And they seemed to love it. But then again what animal doesn't love the 5M21?
(I have a collection of Chameleons)
Yea i was thinking it would make a good gut load. I was thinking just grinding it to powder form and feed dry. I give them water gel for hydration

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Yea i was thinking it would make a good gut load. I was thinking just grinding it to powder form and feed dry. I give them water gel for hydration
I'm out of Mazuri right now. But I bought a big bag of cricket and roach chow from Amazon.
It's also handy.
I usually have way too much Mazuri. I'm actually supposed to send some to a fellow member, but my feed store is having a supply issue.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I'm out of Mazuri right now. But I bought a big bag of cricket and roach chow from Amazon.
It's also handy.
I usually have way too much Mazuri. I'm actually supposed to send some to a fellow member, but my feed store is having a supply issue
It's also handy.
I usually have way too much Mazuri. I'm actually supposed to send some to a fellow member, but my feed store is having a supply issue.
yeah i have a ton of mazuri so i figured id put it to use

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
It's also handy.
I just picked up a zero bearded dragon getting shipped tomorrow. You know how much they eat lol

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hey guys, just curious what u guys think of using mazuri for feeding dubia roaches? I usually just throw in the greens left over from the torts but looking for opinions. Thanks
I've been throwing leftover Mazuri in my roach bins for years. I throw just about anything edible in there. You don't need to crush it.