"Lizard" questions

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
The weather is changing and my little friends are slowly disappearing. Some of the humming birds have moved on, some of the lizards also seem to be moving or going to where they will hibernate I guess. I haven't seen halfazz in a couple days. Yesterday was cool here at 80F but the big lizard did come out and she walked over and lay under my chair for about a 1/2 hour. I didn't bring out food since it was cool for them but it was neat how she came out to hang for a while.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
The weather is changing and my little friends are slowly disappearing. Some of the humming birds have moved on, some of the lizards also seem to be moving or going to where they will hibernate I guess. I haven't seen halfazz in a couple days. Yesterday was cool here at 80F but the big lizard did come out and she walked over and lay under my chair for about a 1/2 hour. I didn't bring out food since it was cool for them but it was neat how she came out to hang for a while.
They know its time to stop eating and clear their gut before another brumation under the snow.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Those lizards, with you guy's help have taught me more about lizard behavior than I ever could have read and understood. These guys will move on but it's been pretty cool. Matilda to Box turtle gets the windfall of left over crickets...she doesn't seem to mind!