Little Hermy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hello

I created an account on photobucket. I hope it will works.

Here are some pictures of my little Hermy :D

That is the first time of her life she went outside on the grass (last week)

Hermygazon-1.jpg

Once, I gave her some cactus pear. haha she loved it but after eating some she was all dirty, I had to put her in her little bath. I took the pic after she ate.

Hermy-poirecactus-1.jpg

That's Hermy trying to get in shape!

Hermy30.jpg

Isa

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Isa those are really cute and Hermy is a lovely little tort. Looks like she really got into that cactus pear. :D

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Isa, glad to finally see Hermy. She is a sweet looking little tort. And you can just tell she loved her cactus pear. Now that you know how to post we will look forward to more pics.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thank you very much Jacqui and Robyn :D

poor Hermy, I wanted to buy her a cactus pear this evening at the supermarket but they wont have any untill August :(.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Isa, like other fruit cactus pear should be given as a treat. So August will be fine. She will enjoy it all the more then. :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I think she will not miss the pear cactus too much. On sunday, I gave her some violets, she attacked them haha :D after she was looking in her substract for more (she does not know she will not find any there).

Robyn, I am happy you told me that about the pear cactus because someone told me it was like a veggie, so when they were available at the super market, I gave her once a week a little portion. I thought it was healty for her. Thanks for the tip :D

Isa

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Isa said:
I think she will not miss the pear cactus too much. On sunday, I gave her some violets, she attacked them haha :D after she was looking in her substract for more (she does not know she will not find any there).

Robyn, I am happy you told me that about the pear cactus because someone told me it was like a veggie, so when they were available at the super market, I gave her once a week a little portion. I thought it was healty for her. Thanks for the tip :D

Isa

Of all the fruit you could give her Cactus pear is probably the best of the bunch and a little bit every so often, I feel, won't do any harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.