Little Foot and Spike's addition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Surprise, AZ
Gave them a little more space for outdoor romps. Now I just need a bigger table outside to put them on so I can go bigger! Thanks srkarpen, for your ideas!

image-68287059.png

image-1481125026.png

image-915359596.png

image-727304192.png

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
Looks nice! How did you attach the two boxes together without having all the dirt come out?

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
lushcious said:
Looks nice! How did you attach the two boxes together without having all the dirt come out?

One was empty. The other one I just pushed all the stuff to the far side. It was a bit tricky cutting since I couldn't turn them on their sides though!

srkarpen

5 Year Member
Tucson, AZ
that looks familiar. I just made a new indoor home doing the exact same thing. My tort loves it. Gives him a lot more space to move around and let me put a lot more stuff in it for him to entertain himself with without taking up all of his floor space. Good work :)

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
srkarpen said:
that looks familiar. I just made a new indoor home doing the exact same thing. My tort loves it. Gives him a lot more space to move around and let me put a lot more stuff in it for him to entertain himself with without taking up all of his floor space. Good work :)

Hey! I thanked you for your plan! And those metal cutter things worked a heck if a lot better then my kitchen scissors!!!

srkarpen

5 Year Member
Tucson, AZ
LuckysGirl007 said:
Hey! I thanked you for your plan! And those metal cutter things worked a heck if a lot better then my kitchen scissors!!!

Right? So nice having them around. Also I'm glad it worked out well for you too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.