Liily update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeninak907

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Carolina
Hello fourm friends! My new russian tortoise Lilly is doing great! She now eats regularly! Today her meal was radish leaves, I tried dandilions and clover she didnt want any. She is getting friendlier by the day, she don't struggle as much when you pick her up and lets you scratch under her chin. She roamed the house today for about 5 hours. She likes to sleep at 7 pm, and wakes up around 8 am. She don't come asking for food yet, but once she warms up more I am sure she will! Also a few days ago while out she ingested 2 small about the size of a pea- stones, I wasnt to worried but she hasnt passed them yet... should I be worried?

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
Glad to hear shes doing great! Since they are small little stones I wouldnt be worried. You will find them in her poo soon. :)

Snowqueen75

5 Year Member
Lol. One of mine likes tasteless stones...all the grass they have no they prefer a stone or pick at bricks. Keeping there beaks in good shape :)

yoda3106

5 Year Member
She will pass them eventually, my 3 pass little white stones every so often, these stones are a nightmare lol I have hundreds of thousands of them in our garden so the torts will come across one quite regularly lol and it shouldn't be long before she starts waiting for her food :) my fred does, every afternoon at 4 he will be out waiting for his second lot of food of the day, went out about 20mins ago to see him waiting next to an empty food bowl looking at me like "hey, helllllllo, come on, get on with it" lol before I had put the bowl back down he was on it quicker then I could say boo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.