light fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

5 Year Member
anyone have any recommendations on fixtures for mvb's.deep dome i figure,any brands better than the others. thanks john

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
I use the ones that Tractor Supply carries for the 250 W brooder bulbs. They are about $10, they have a ceramic socket, a deep dome, and a hook for hanging.

John

5 Year Member
kyryah said:
I use the ones that Tractor Supply carries for the 250 W brooder bulbs. They are about $10, they have a ceramic socket, a deep dome, and a hook for hanging.

thanks,dont know if they have a tractor supply here in n.j but i get the idea. thank you john

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I think you can get them online. They have an online store - might still be cheaper to have them shipped to you, than drive a long ways or pay $25 each at the petstore.

The clamp comes off and you can just use the hanger.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/brooder-reflector-with-clamp-3208291

There are stores located in:

NEW JERSEY
BLAIRSTOWN, BRIDGETON, FLANDERS, PILESGROVE (WOODS, RINGOES, SICKLERVILLE, SOUTHAMPTON, SUSSEX, VINELAND, WASHINGTON

John

5 Year Member
kyryah said:
I think you can get them online. They have an online store - might still be cheaper to have them shipped to you, than drive a long ways or pay $25 each at the petstore.

The clamp comes off and you can just use the hanger.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/brooder-reflector-with-clamp-3208291

There are stores located in:

NEW JERSEY
BLAIRSTOWN, BRIDGETON, FLANDERS, PILESGROVE (WOODS, RINGOES, SICKLERVILLE, SOUTHAMPTON, SUSSEX, VINELAND, WASHINGTON

thank you very much

chairman

10 Year Member!
Mississippi
My walmart also carries a similar product, similar price. Just make sure you get a brooder lamp with a ceramic base; domes with plastic bases are sometimes placed awfully close to the ceramic ones on the shelf, and they're not safe to use for heating purposes.

John

5 Year Member
thanks all i found the brooder fixture at the depot,good too 300 w, 12.00,and it was right next too the plastic ones.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
yes just ordered mine from home depot online for $11 up to 250W and ceramic top...

Status
Not open for further replies.