Leopard tortoise neonates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
A few more hatched out, and a few folks have had a change in interest. These are a result of my partner (yes Yvonne) and my fun tortoise farming activities.

The smallest at the top or right is a hatch from last week, the next one is from the first week in July, the two largest ones from the first week in June. They are growing without a direct heat spot but with a higher ambient temp during the day, sun a few hours each week. The diet is mixed store and backyard greens, herbs, forbs, grasses, and vegetables with some Mazuri LS and or Laynea.

Flat rate shipping $45 for main USA, and $85 each for the tortoises. That newest one will not be shipped until at least one month old. Those three on the bottom of the image would then be $300 shipped together, as an example. I use superiorshippingsupplies as my official reptile FedEx consolidator. Sorry guys but I'm sticking with the no sales to minors and ship to residential address only, other restrictions may apply. All neonate leopards are sold for the purpose of individual self education.

Call or text 2one5-483-7six75 or email to william.espenshadeiii AT gmail.com

Attachments

• 11Aug2015.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 97

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
forum-jpg.143218