Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I have 9 leopard babies from 2 weeks to about 4 months old. I'm selling them for $100 apiece and you pay the shipping.

leopardbabies3-08.jpg

leopardbabies-23-08.jpg

You can call me at 559 298-7114 in the evenings, or email me at
[email protected], if interested.

Thanks,

Yvonne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
They are beauties I have a friend that might be interested I'll ask and let you know.

Dreamer

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I diffinently want one of the two light ones in the middle of group in bottom photo!!!!
Lookd just like Jambies! Please let me know what type of pay ment you like!
Kay
[email protected]
P.S. Look for an email from me!

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Yvone did you breed them?

I want a female really bad. Any chance of sexing any of them or an experienced guess? How old is that bigger one? Is it for sale?

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Yvonne, gave my friend your Number and the site address hopefully she will contact you soon do you still have some left?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Redfootedboxturtles said:
Yvone did you breed them?

I want a female really bad. Any chance of sexing any of them or an experienced guess? How old is that bigger one? Is it for sale?

Well, I incubated the eggs for females, but its still a crap shoot. The bigger one is the first leopard egg I ever hatched. Its 3 years old. I'm keeping that one.

Yvonne

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Crazy1 said:
Yvonne, gave my friend your Number and the site address hopefully she will contact you soon do you still have some left?

When I started having trouble selling the babies, I started chopping up the eggs in the nests. That was last summer. Since then, my male has died. But I already had about three clutches in the incubator, so I will have them for sale for a while yet. I now have 11 with two more clutches in the incubator, and a promise of sale from someone on this forum.

Yvonne

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I hope that somebody on here is me, because I am eagerly looking forward to my two now that the weather is warming up. :)

They sure look different then the last photo you showed me, but still beautiful gems.

Dreamer

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Or it could be me!!!!! I ordered one a few days ago.....a pal for my Jambies! LOL

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Jacqui said:
I hope that somebody on here is me, because I am eagerly looking forward to my two now that the weather is warming up. :)

They sure look different then the last photo you showed me, but still beautiful gems.

Forgot about you, Jacqui: I'll ammend my statement to "a promise of the sale of three from this forum!"

When the weather is good for shipping, I'll re-post a picture and let you both make a new choice.

Yvonne

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Jacqui said:

Forgot about you, Jacqui: I'll ammend my statement to "a promise of the sale of three from this forum!"

When the weather is good for shipping, I'll re-post a picture and let you both make a new choice.

Yvonne

*falling on the floor crying my broken heart out from being forgotten*:(

:D :D

I think I got their enclosure set up for so long now the dust is going to be three feet thick. :D Okay so I exaggerated a bit, :D but has been set up since Valentine's Day waiting for them. My son keeps eying the enclosure wondering what is coming, but so far I haven't let him in on what tortoises will be calling it home. He is sure it's more hingebacks, which according to him I need like another hole in my head. He says that about the Russians and Redfoots too. Wellllll actually I think my children think that about any tort any more. :rolleyes: :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
*falling on the floor crying my broken heart out from being forgotten*:(

O-o-o-o-ops! Remind me again where you are located? The weather here on the west coast has been beautiful. I can check where the "hub" is between you and me and see what the weather is like.

Yvonne

Dreamer

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
You may have been asking Jacquie about her location, but I'll remind of mine too!lol
I'm in Missouri, the SW corner.
Kay

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Dreamer said:
You may have been asking Jacquie about her location, but I'll remind of mine too!lol
I'm in Missouri, the SW corner.
Kay
Hey sorta near to you Dreamer, I am in SE Nebraska. :D I know some folks would think that's not near, but to me anything I can drive to in a day is near. :D

Dreamer

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Well....I guess so. Lol Went through the corner of Nebraska, on the way to Colorado...once.Hehe
But I gota go from the bottom of Mo. to the top, to cross the state line.
I'm very anxious for my little guy! I also am getting two RFs from Terry. Will be a great summer!
Kay

Status
Not open for further replies.