Leopard and baby red foot tortoise in need of a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

the567spud

5 Year Member
I live in Austin, Tx I will look after them.

Edward. B
1. Greek Ibera Tortoise: Tortuga
Looking to adopt more tortoises.

dustee35

10 Year Member!
I am so sorry to hear about your sad news. Did you find someone to take the torts and give them good homes? Deanna

michelle.platt

5 Year Member
I know a teacher that would probably take them in Dayton Ohio if you still have them. They would have a great home.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Gran Pulse
Did you find them a great home yet? Please keep us updated. Well wishes from Colorado!

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
Folks, this thread is from May 11th. OP hasn't logged on since May 12th. Thread should probably be closed.

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Ohio
Nursinggeek said:
Hey everyone this is tony I am my brothers twin I will be taking care of his stuff and they have move him to hospice and it is weird how someone be fine on Thursday and be in icu by Friday morning and now hospice I am still looking for a great home for these two beautiful torts

Thanks for the support
Tony

Tony - very sorry to hear about your brother. I hope hospice is giving him the best care possible.
I'm only 2 1/2 hours away from you - message me when you get a chance

EmJoy

5 Year Member
Tampa, FL
Nursinggeek said:
I just found out that I have 6 months to live with stage 4 leukemia and looking for someone to take care of my baby red foot and my 8 year old leopard torts unsure how things will turn up I live in CINCINNATI Ohio

(Mod note: not asking a fee)

Have you found a home for them yet? I'd be happy to give them a good home. Are you willing to ship?

RuthJanice

5 Year Member
Southern Calif
I can only imagine how difficult a time this is for you and your brother. My prayers are with you both.

JHoward

5 Year Member
Virginia
Nursinggeek said:
I just found out that I have 6 months to live with stage 4 leukemia and looking for someone to take care of my baby red foot and my 8 year old leopard torts unsure how things will turn up I live in CINCINNATI Ohio

Has anyone repied to your post?

ShellyTurtlesCats

5 Year Member
Mesa
Sorry for the devastating news. Hope everyone is in good hands/as pain free as possible.

I hate cancer :(

Thanks,
Shelly

nelson456

5 Year Member
Nursinggeek said:

im sorry to here that, if youd be willing to ship the leopard tortoise, id be willing to pay for all shipping costs

turtlelou

5 Year Member
I'm near Cincinnati too. Let me know if you still need to rehome.
I'm very sorry about your brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.