Leo for adoption (with donation to the CTTC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
I have an adult female leopard tortoise that I need to rehome. I took her in from a rabbit rescue recently. She had been living in an apartment and has severe pyramiding. Other than that she is healthy. (Shortly after that I was given three more adult Leos, and I'm finding they are more than I can handle - especially because one already laid eggs so I have 20+ eggs in the incubator right now.) I would like this girl to go to a local home (So Cal) where she can live outside 24/7. I am not asking for money for her, but I would ask that the adopter make a donation to the Chino CTTC chapter (directly or through me.) If you are interested, please pm me and tell me about how you would care for her. I would also like to see a picture of the enclosure (or yard) she would be living in. Thank you!

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
Just to clarify - just a small donation to CTTC is being asked. I just want this girl to find a good home. (I'm also happy to send pics.)

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
Isn't there anyone who would like to give this lovely girl a home? :(

Ksanroman

5 Year Member
Hi I have a friend that would love her if she's still still available. Please let me know.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ksanroman said:
Hi I have a friend that would love her if she's still still available. Please let me know.

Hello, Ksanroman! Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and let us get to know you better?

Turtleswagg

5 Year Member
San Pedro, CA
my dad just got a new house and i live in San Pedro, CA. it has a nice backyard and we would be able to fix her up a pen. im currently at my moms house so i cant send pix srry : |
when i get back there on Wed. ill send some pix. i currently have 7 turtles (4baby RES, 1 ornate wood turtle, a stinkpot muk, and a african sideneck. i mentioned getting a tortoise to my dad and he thought it was a cool idea and so we were gonna check out getting one.
ill keep you posted, thanks

panda1955

5 Year Member
Salida, CA
Hi I live in the Modesto area and have been looking for a Leo. Do you still need a home for her? I would be interested. Thanks. Darlene

kimber_lee_314 said:
I have an adult female leopard tortoise that I need to rehome. I took her in from a rabbit rescue recently. She had been living in an apartment and has severe pyramiding. Other than that she is healthy. (Shortly after that I was given three more adult Leos, and I'm finding they are more than I can handle - especially because one already laid eggs so I have 20+ eggs in the incubator right now.) I would like this girl to go to a local home (So Cal) where she can live outside 24/7. I am not asking for money for her, but I would ask that the adopter make a donation to the Chino CTTC chapter (directly or through me.) If you are interested, please pm me and tell me about how you would care for her. I would also like to see a picture of the enclosure (or yard) she would be living in. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.