Lady Hermann not her usual self

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Perhaps you could explain to the Lady that she is damaging her claws by all this digging, and she really needs immaculate painted talons to be sufficiently classy-looking for the role !
Zola has been very cross this afternoon, because the sun came out unexpectedly, and he assumed he would be going out, but it was too late and too cold - he busied himself trashing his room, and when I tried to get him to have a soothing stroke with me by the fire, he just fought and struggled until I gave up in despair. He is a wonderful little chap, and I am always rather upset when I can't give him what he wants - fortunately, he always forgives me.
Plase give our respectful and overwhelmingly admiring good wishes to the magnificent Lady Teztez -
and love to you from Angie xx and Zola xxx

ruthiepo

Location (City and/or State)
Chippenham
Oh i I am so sorry that Zola is having a frustrating day..Teztez will be most sympathetic. She has been incarcerated in her box, under her lamp, while all the removing and general disruption has been happening. She had a huge breakfast of soggies, and has been peacefully digesting this, while all around has been chaos, dust, noise and dissolution of all her environment.
It's such a horrid shock when your home is disintegrated and loaded onto vans. The piano was the worst, still, it has been safely transferred.
Zola is so clever! I hope it is a nice day tomorrow and he can go out.
He is so lovely. It's the spring. They know.
Love from Ruth, and the enigmatic and crazy Lady Teztez xxx