JUST FOR "jkingler"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
OK, This is TUFF, he is about ten months old. He was hiding when I went out to get you more pictures, lol!

16k1daf.jpg

ekg6s1.jpg

w1qmba.jpg

jkingler

5 Year Member
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's so cute! But I'll bet he's a pretty 'Tuff' guy. :D Any reason in particular that you chose to give him that name? I admit to some curiosity, and think I'll make a thread on the subject, re: everyone's torts.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
jkingler said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's so cute! But I'll bet he's a pretty 'Tuff' guy. :D Any reason in particular that you chose to give him that name? I admit to some curiosity, and think I'll make a thread on the subject, re: everyone's torts.

Tuff was hatched on 04-16-2011 with eleven others and he had a defective bottom shell, it did not close and his organs were popping out. Well he was climbing over things and just so strong when he was outside that we decided to name him TUFF, just because he was such a strong and tuff little guy. Well he is doing just wonderful, thriving, however is issue is still there he is doing great and our vet said he should be ok without any further medical attention at this point. As he grows everything has compensated so is private part only is exposed thru his shell and everything else has stayed inside as he grew. Anyway, he will live here forever with us, we just make sure he gets cleaned every day. Please do not ask for pictures, I just do not want to share that part, he looks so good from the top and he is so happy living! I will find the picture that we named him after and post it here in a minute.

ALDABRAMAN said:
jkingler said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuff was hatched on 04-16-2011 with eleven others and he had a defective bottom shell, it did not close and his organs were popping out. Well he was climbing over things and just so strong when he was outside that we decided to name him TUFF, just because he was such a strong and tuff little guy. Well he is doing just wonderful, thriving, however is issue is still there he is doing great and our vet said he should be ok without any further medical attention at this point. As he grows everything has compensated so is private part only is exposed thru his shell and everything else has stayed inside as he grew. Anyway, he will live here forever with us, we just make sure he gets cleaned every day. Please do not ask for pictures, I just do not want to share that part, he looks so good from the top and he is so happy living! I will find the picture that we named him after and post it here in a minute.

:D OK, This is why we named him Tuff!

35c4rr8.jpg

j9lvsp.jpg

2a8gwly.jpg

5ogxau.jpg

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
pryncesssc said:
Tuff is a cute little guy ! Im glad that he is growing ok :)

Than you, he is doing so great and seems very happy! Special indeed!

jkingler said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D And, yes that would be a great thread, do it!

jkingler

5 Year Member
Glad that thread is doing well. :D

And any more pics of Tuff? That guy is an inspiration. I know I **** and moan when my knee is injured and I have to limp around, but I don't think I'd be moving around at all with my guts hanging out!

Status
Not open for further replies.