It is going to be a busy weekend in North Texas!

Saleama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irving Texas
It is finally going to happen! This weekend (actually starting this afternoon) we are going to see highs in the low to mid 70's! This means that all over North Texas, people with turtles and tortoises should be taking all their little friends out for a day of sun and fun. I will be busy setting up all of my outdoor areas to receive all the cabin fever suffering babies in my care. There is also a reptile show in Arlington that really needs to be explored. Going to be a great weekend for sure. Picture opportunities will be everywhere!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
We are supposed to have a 50 degree temp increase down here. From 30 to 80. I am STOKED!!!!

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
We were ice bound on Tuesday and then in the 50's yesterday. It is supposed to be 65 today. Still a little cool for leos and sullys but the box turtles will be going out tomorrow mid-morning while I am at work and the torts will spend the day all day Saturday and Sunday out in their patio garden. it is full of dead plants right now but I don't think they will care. Finally some sunshine! They have only seen it twice since early November.

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
I am in east Houston and it has been beautiful today. My Sulcatas, Redfoots and Russians have all come outside today and laid in the sun and wandered their yards. I expect the boxes and Leopards will come out tomorrow and this weekend when it hits the upper 70s. Even I took my coffee outside and sat and watched them play. So relaxing:D

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
WOW. I'm so envy of all of you. We only get up to 69 in the highs and lows in 45s. Another month of indoor........I guess.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yep still to cold to day . But maybe this weekend will be nice . I HATE THE COLD!

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
It will be in the 70's tomorrow through Monday. Everybody is going to get put out on the patio tomorrow morning for a weekend of much needed sunshine!

tortgirl123

Yes my little dinosaur has been outside and loves the Texas weather!
I must say though, I seriously hate how Texas can't make up its mind! One day I'm wearing shorts the next jeans! :p