Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoisegreg

5 Year Member
My name is Greg. I am from Louisville KY. I have four sulcata four sliders two box and one redfoot

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi Greg! Welcome to TFO! How old are all your turtles and tortoises, or how long have you had them?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Greg:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

I'd love to see pictures of all your tortoises and their habitats.

tortoisegreg

5 Year Member
Thanks all of you. My oldest tortoise is a male sulcata that is 11. My oldest female is 8 and the two younger ones are 5. My redfoot is a 7 year old male. The two boxes were adults when I got them, one male one female. And my red eared slider range from 5 to 14 years. Will send pics later

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
tortoisegreg said:
Thanks all of you. My oldest tortoise is a male sulcata that is 11. My oldest female is 8 and the two younger ones are 5. My redfoot is a 7 year old male. The two boxes were adults when I got them, one male one female. And my red eared slider range from 5 to 14 years. Will send pics later

So you have had them all for some time. :D If you could only pick one of them to keep, which one would it be and why?

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Welcome to the Forum!

Louisville KY is my old stmping ground! I lived 4th St right down from the I65 ramps. I also delivered pizza for Dominoes on Bardstown Rd. and was one of the IronWorkers on 4th Street Live...when it was converted from a Mall.

oh Yah.... Sulcatas ROCK!

tortoisegreg

5 Year Member
If only one I would say my redfoot. He has so much personality. He loves to follow me around and watch everything I do. But I love them all

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
Howdy Greg, I too have a Redfoot. Your torts all sound neat, can't wait to see pictures man. :)

Need anything, just ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.