• Screenshot_20230225_084318_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225_084318_Chrome.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 3

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Palestine OH is where the train derailment was where a ton of caustic chemicals have contaminated the air, ground and water. Many fish and birds showing up dead. Might be the turtles are trying to find clean air and land.
Very sad😞

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Ahhh...this is about...TMNT, right? Yes, it's awful about the toxic disaster!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'm hoping and praying. Ohio fish and wildlife have done so many good things. Bringing back wildlife that haven't lived here in years. Then one disaster that no one will deal with foils that in a part of my state. It's upsetting and sad even if it stays contained.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I'm hoping and praying. Ohio fish and wildlife have done so many good things. Bringing back wildlife that haven't lived here in years. Then one disaster that no one will deal with foils that in a part of my state. It's upsetting and sad even if it stays contained.
Agree! It's very sad.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ohio isn't the only state that will be affected. I think that small rural city is on the eastern border of Ohio.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ohio isn't the only state that will be affected. I think that small rural city is on the eastern border of Ohio.
And yeah shut up about who's to blame. Just clean it up and make them pay for it. I can't understand where there mind is. It's an environmental disaster for pitys sake.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
And yeah shut up about who's to blame. Just clean it up and make them pay for it. I can't understand where there mind is. It's an environmental disaster for pitys sake.
And they've put on hold the clean up again. They want to make sure the toxic waste is in a safe place and meanwhile....

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
And they've put on hold the clean up again. They want to make sure the toxic waste is in a safe place and meanwhile....
And to see today that no one else wants the tons of the toxic dirt in their state either. That's why the so called clean up was put on hold. Where is it now?🤔