Im So Lucky!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alben909

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Yuciapa,CA
So I was riding my bike when I see an empty lot and and a old abandon house. I go and check the house out and decide to see if a door in the back was unlocked. When I hopped the fence I see an endless supply (about 30 large plants) of aloe vera and prickly pear cactus. I went home, got a few grocery bags, my sister, and a pocket knife. I filled the bags up and ended up with 17 pounds of prickly pear cactus and 13 pounds of aloe vera. Knowing that prickly pear cactus goes for $3 dollars a pound at tortoise supply. My torts love it and best of all, its free :D. If you are close to me, I can get you some if you TFO users want some. Just email me!!!!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Nice.....be sure to plant some of those pads for future growing and feeding opportunities.....good sister too :p

disclaimer: I do not encourage folks trespassing on private property, it is not safe for you....okay enough of that....;)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
ascott said:
Nice.....be sure to plant some of those pads for future growing and feeding opportunities.....good sister too :p

disclaimer: I do not encourage folks trespassing on private property, it is not safe for you....okay enough of that....;)

Good point!

alben909

5 Year Member
Yuciapa,CA
We terns are very mischiefous :D. Plus, I love my exploration. By the way, how do you plant them

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Sorry old man vibes coming, please be careful when trespassing on other's property, even with the best of intentions.
The aloe vera plant shoots off little runner type piece can you can pull off (they look like little versions of the plant) that you can simply plant and wait for them to grow. They are not like succulents where you can just plant a piece and wait for it to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.