i want to adopt a tortoise for a birthday gift

john huang

i am a student, i live in CA, i already have 4 years experience for feeding turtle and tortoise, i have 2 tortoises in my home, i have a lot of equipment for the tortoise, also have a tank for the new tortoise, i could adopt any tortoise, even it is just a hatching baby. but the turtle suppose to ship to my home ,if you got any reason that you can not take care your tortoise anymore, you can email me, i could give a warm new home for your tortoise. my email is [email protected] thanks for watching

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi John, and welcome to the Forum!

It's a good idea for you to allow our members get to know you for a while, through postings and threads. Most members who are looking for homes for their turtles and tortoises do so because of some type of hardship, and they want to be sure their animals are going to a good home.

This is not a buy/sell type of classified forum. This is a place where people who love turtles and tortoises come to talk about them and to find answers to their questions. So, visit our different threads, and post a bit about yourself - let us get to know you.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
Hello! I suggest reading all you can about your desired species, join the forum, and have fun!