I love you Echo

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoTheLeoTort

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
United States
Dar said:
I'm so sorry to hear about the sad news... I cannot stop tears running down my eyes...
The photos and the video you and Echo showed me have been my great inspiration. I am sure that he was very happy tort until his last moment, and those cute actions he showed you must have been his thanks to his caring mum.
You did everything you could do and I'm sure that he appreciated all your love and care you gave him.
I hope your pain go away eventually and you consider having a tort again when you are ready, because you are such a great tort mum!

Thank you and rest in peace Echo, I'll never forget about you.

Hey, I'll have you know that Echo's last words were "make sure Darwin is as friendly as me, or I'll haunt him for the rest of his long long life" I hope you keep working with Darwin, I'm positive he will come around for you, with all animals, it takes time, trust, and a lot of time together. But if ghostly things start happening, and Darwin becomes extra friendly, say hi to Echo! Totally kidding, but thank you and good luck with Darwin. I'll still be on the forum, so just let me know if you need anything.

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
my condolences ....... Rest in Peace Echo.........

Dar's mum

5 Year Member
SW England, UK
Awww, how kind Echo was... I'll promise him that I'll keep working on with Darwin! Then I'll make sure if Darwin becomes extra friendly, and if I see him playing with a cute little ghost tort, I'll say hello to Echo and tell you at the forum! :)

rocky1998

5 Year Member
Scotland
You done everything you could to help, you couldn't of been a better owner ... Don't let yourself down , it's okay to get another tortoise although it can't replace echo, rip little echo

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
Such a heart breaking story! Im sorry that this happened to you. Reading up on your past treads, I know you tried your best and did what you can to get him back in shape but unfortunately, it was his time. Its also sad to hear that you dont plant to care for another tortoise. We just want you to know that we support you and i know im speaking for everybody but you're always welcome here!

Status
Not open for further replies.