Hows' your day been listen to mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
Well my day started with a coffee and relaxing...up until now my mum asked me if i wanted to visit my brothers,
So we went at 4.30pm but he was stil working my mum said she had a key we got
Here in a taxi which cost 8£ ..bad i knw then my mum found out she took the wrong
Key,
It is now 5.18pm its pouring it down with rain and were still locked out,
My brother does not finish work for another 20mins -__- haha,
Hows your day been?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
LOL! That'll teach your mum to "drop in" on one of her kids without making arrangements beforehand! :p

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
my day just starting. Haven't made the coffee yet, but soon. Watered the grapevines. One doing OK, the other barely hanging on by a thread. Shoveled dirt back into the hole RV is trying to excavate near the closed burrow. Now warming insulin for my diabetic cat. Later will make a snack. Work will be much later as I work nights. I'll enjoy my coffee iced.

Guess I'd better go to the store soon.... out of cream.. fruit for my lunch..

Just another day in the asylum

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
You are too young to be drinking coffee :) though sometimes I wish my lazy kids would drink it LOL. My day started with coffee and tort care. No rain here :(. Sorry you got stuck in it!

October

5 Year Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Oh man! At least it's not 115 degrees out for you. :D

Boring day for me. Coffee, torts and breakfast for the kids. Showered up, walked the oldest to kindergarten in aforementioned heat. Home again. Contemplating dinner. My biggest problem today is it seems I have reached The End of the Internet. I cannot seem to find anything interesting and so I'm bored. I have a fully-stocked craft/sewing room and a dirty house, but neither seems to be calling my name. I think it's the heat. Blah.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Sorry you got locked out in the rain, but that story is quite funny ;)

I met a friend for lunch, fed Nelson, walked the dogs, and I'm waiting for a text from my sister to pick her up. (She is 17 and I swear if she does not get her license soon...)
Then I will shower and make dinner for the fam.
It's my friend's 24th birthday so I will probably go out tonight. I have the entire week off of work :cool:

Bubba30

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
Lucky sounds better then mine. Just remember tomorrow will be better. And remember to alway smile, it's contagious. It make everybody day a bit better.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
So what ended up happening Tyler? Did he come home or did you just go back to your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.