How old is my baby RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel262011

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Robertsdale, AL
Can someone tell me how old my RF baby is? I measured Little Foot and it is 2 1/4" long. Any help would be nice. Also, does anybody know where I can buy scale to weigh my torts?

Picture 67.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Claireabbo

im not sure.... im guessing under a year :) but im sure that a true answer is on the way :D

mel262011

5 Year Member
Robertsdale, AL
I just went on redfoots.com and read that my little RF is under 6 months old, so I guess I better go take out the cuddle bone I put in there.

mel262011

5 Year Member
Robertsdale, AL
I am going to feed Little Foot the diet for baby torts that is on redfoots.com until it is 3", then I will use the yearling diet :)

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
FYI, I keep cuddle bones in my RF hatchling enclosure and they're about 2 months old... If they want some more calcium, all they have to do is start gnawing (keeps good beak form too). Something to consider...

LindaF

5 Year Member
When I got my red foot he was 2 1/2 inches. I was told he was 4 months old. Hope that helps you get more of an idea how much of a baby he truly is.

mel262011

5 Year Member
Robertsdale, AL
My scale came in today and Little Foot weighs 45grams. Also, I noticed that Little Foot has an egg tooth. Does anybody know how many months it is since Little Foot still has an egg tooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.