Hey there

seanwilson1

So ive had other account but have forgotten the passwords. Tried to recover them but the forum team never sent a recover email. So here is shelly(big) and oscar(small) ive moved from ottawa to okotoks alberta if there is anyone in my region give me a holler

Attachments

• 1411258553818.jpg
    1411258553818.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 24

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Winnipeg, MB
Welcome back. Hope you didn't get that snow dumb 2 weeks ago. Nice Leopards!

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome back ! Check with Josh or Yvonne g they always bale me out . Good luck .

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

seanwilson1

Ya i got snowed in. But its nothing like back home in ottawa. Made a snowman in shorts and t-shirt lol. Thanks :) oscar hasnt grown much since ive had him which is about 2months. but shelly is a monster and growing like crazy ive had her for 2years now

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Sean, and welcome to the forum! I checked your other account - seanwil39, and since there were no posts on it I've asked Josh to just remove the username from the membership list. He's on vacation but he'll take care of it when he gets back.

seanwilson1

I messaged u a LONG TIME ago to see if u could send me a leo accross the border to canada if u remember that

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Ya i got snowed in. But its nothing like back home in ottawa. Made a snowman in shorts and t-shirt lol. Thanks :) oscar hasnt grown much since ive had him which is about 2months. but shelly is a monster and growing like crazy ive had her for 2years now
Haha! That's awesome! You'll make a fine Albertan. ;) Hope you and your torts get a bit of late summer.

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

seanwilson1

I personally love the cold. The one thing that difernetiates me and my little babies. I have over 17reptiles in my house, mostly snakes, hermits and geckos. But my prize possesions and babies are my leos. My ex wasnt so fond of my tortoises. But my new gf is as crazy about these scaly babies as i am

phebe121

Nice torts the smaller one is sunshine the bigger one is jessie

Attachments

• CAM00642.jpg
    CAM00642.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 9