Hey Guys! I'm a new member, currently own a sulcata! :)

Evy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
Hello and welcome Merari! Where in south in Cali?
Best recommendation is to read and read. You will find great info here and you will find that there is a lot info that you didn't know or you got misinformed. Your little Luna needs a lot of humidity and a variety of weeds to be healthy. Yeah it's hard for some to make them start eating but you can start with spring mix. I personally had that problem for few months before but all you need is patience and perseverance
Good luck by the way I'm in San Diego

Donna/Turbo

Banner Elk, NC
The white flower you showed is a white azalea I believe. If that is what it is you should not feed it to the tortoise. They can't eat azalea. Thanks

Merari Rodriguez

@Evy that's an awesome enclosure! I would love to but I just build one not long ago. Plus, I only have her in her enclosure during the night because she's outside during the day. I just have one question, how did you get the grass? Thanks for the offer tho, and I live in Oceanside.

@Donna Wicks I found the flower on google and found the name. Thank you.

Evy

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
@Evy that's an awesome enclosure! I would love to but I just build one not long ago. Plus, I only have her in her enclosure during the night because she's outside during the day. I just have one question, how did you get the grass? Thanks for the offer tho, and I live in Oceanside.

@Donna Wicks I found the flower on google and found the name. Thank you.
It's sod from Home Depot. You can grow yours in a plastic lid with holes. I had some that was removable but other side was planted there. I put pond liner and dirt and that way I was able to water it and plant on it.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Welcome Merari and Luna. She is a really beautiful little girl. Say nay to hay, hey? heigh-ho!
You are reading and listening to good advice. Like all of us you are willing to learn and get better at caring for your tort.
you've come to the right place. I'm sure you'll give your little girl a good life.
Truly a beautiful sulcata.

Reactions: Evy