Hermanns and Russians - MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Worcester, MA
What? 3 turtles in one tank. Thank goodness they are being re-homed. I hate to be that kind of person, but you could buy all three and sell everything individually for a nice tidy profit. I'd rather someone who cares resell them, then someone who is doing it only for the cash.

If I were single I would jump on this opportunity. I would personally love to take all three and make a huge indoor enclosure. My wife would kill me and there would be no one to care for the Tortoises.

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
I would love to...but I know I can't talk my BF into 3 (even to re-sell a couple. He thinks I won't want to sell them once I get them! What crazy talk! =P)...but I can maybe talk him into 1! :) Either way, I emailed the seller to see if they're still available (shh, don't tell my BF!) and to let the seller know he's got more than Russians.

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
If I were an irresponsible person, I would try to make a deal and taker one to put with my box turtle.

I know Box turtles and Russians need total different care.
I know you should quarantine new animals.
I know that even if they needed the same care, you don't keep different species together.
I know my wife would kill me.

I can still fantasize.

Status
Not open for further replies.