Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

stehowarth

5 Year Member
Hi was just wondering if anyone knows the best tortoise table u can buy not bothered how much it cost I just don't have enough faith in my DIY skills I'd sooner buy one professionally. made any advice is appreciated thanks

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
In my opinion, any tortoise table specifically manufactured for tortoises is too small.

Go to yard/garage sales and try to find a used 5-shelf book case. Take out the shelves and line it with plastic...a shower curtain or plastic film. Then add your substrate and furniture and you're all set.

But, during the warm weather, an outdoor habitat is always best.

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Harrietta, MI
:) Ditto what Yvonne said, or you can have someone custom build you one, alot of times you can find someone giving away scrap wood you can use. For over 29 yrs i have had my hubby help me build enclosures/cages/horse barns/dog houses/greenhouses and LOTS more but since he has MS now i desided to give him a break and i got ahold of someone and had the torts enclosure custom made.:tort:

stinax182

5 Year Member
Springfield, Massachusetts
your best bet might be finding a book shelf and just taking the shelves out...very simple lolll. i find great ones at thrift stores and goodwill :)

Status
Not open for further replies.