Hello tortoise enthusiasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Corona

5 Year Member
Hello fellow tortoise enthusiasts. My name is Mario and I just downloaded this app to see what kind of info I can get to help my two little onesies, which I'm hoping to rename Shelly and Sheldon (thanks to my niece) if all is well and they both turn out to be boy and girl. They are a sibling Sulcata pair, born March 2011, so not yet a year old. If anyone knows how to attach pictures from my iPod so I can present my little onesies, I'd really appreciate the info. Thanks

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Mario:

Welcome to our Tortoise Forum family!!

May we know appx. where in the world you are?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Welcome to the Forum :D I don't have iphone I am a DROID user so I can not help with the iphone.....however I know that when I attach a pic with my phone I first hit new reply then scroll to the bottom and use the new attachment then press the choose file and that takes me to my gallery file I then pick the pic then go back to bottom and press add attachment.....don't know if that helps or not but is what I do from my DROID :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
WELCOME:D. Don't know if this will help either, but I can't attach pictures with my iPad. I have to do tiny pics or one of those, then for me anyway, its not easy. So I just use the laptop.

Mario Corona

5 Year Member
Yeah, sorry didn't mention my location, I'm in Whittier, Ca., a suburb of Los Angeles

Mario Corona

5 Year Member
I love the website you sent me regarding my two Sulcatas, I must admit I was a little discouraged but still hopeful to live a long and happy life my little ones, and I'm not giving up on them; it's hard to think about letting them go when I've grown so attached to them. They are fine now in their little terrarium but will eventually need a bigger place in a couple of years.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
Status
Not open for further replies.