Hello from Stockholm, Sweden

Henrykin

Location (City and/or State)
Stockholm, Sweden
Hello! I'm Henry. I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I don't Have any tortoises as of yet, But I have always loved them. I have done a lot of research and I think I know what to do. Now I just need to find a tortoise breeder in or near Stockholm.

I look forward to learning more about tortoises! ;)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I don't have any tortoises yet, now I just need to find a tortoise breeder in or near Stockholm.
I look forward to learning more about tortoises! ;)
Greetings Henry,
Have you narrowed down which species of tortoise you'd like to have for the rest of your life? I say "rest of your life" because I'm sure you're aware that a healthy, well cared for tortoise will out live you and will likely need to age with your grandchildren.
Knowing in advance which specie you'd like to keep will help you greatly while you do care research as well as narrowing down your search for a local to you breeder.
Once you've made your choice for the tortoise specie you'd like, you can go to the forums "Specie Specific section" here on the forum to learn a great deal of good, practical information provided by your fellow forum members in the stickies at the top and the threads that follow. Study these threads, ask questions, ask follow up questions until you've got it all clear. Don't be shy asking questions, everyone of us has been in your shoes as a new member with questions. Heck, soon enough, you yourself will be answering questions the same. Keep us updated on what you think of getting and most importantly "Welcome To The Tortoise Forum" !

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hi Henry! Welcome from Texas, USA. I second Cowboy's advice above. Glad you have found us here. Choose your species wisely and carefully as this is likely a lifetime commitment. My advice is to get one that is likely to do well in your climate zone. The are all cute and develop their own best personalities under good attentive care. It's great to have you here with us

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Henry!

seanang168

10 Year Member!
Hi Henry, I studied about your town fibre optics roll out plans and management before. It was a model for other countries to emulate!