Hello from central Indiana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashton.abrams

5 Year Member
Hello! My name is Ashton! I'm 23 and from indiana. I am not new to the turtle/tortoise world but I am new to tortoise forum. I thought this might be a fun place to exchange info, help new tortoise owners and learn something new myself! As of now I only have one Russian Tortoise and in my aquatic turtle tank I have 2 Red ear sliders and 2 Yellow belly cooters. All captive bred. I work around these guys and have for nearly 10 years! Hopefully I will get a chance to post some pictures soon!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Ashton:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
Welcome. Im from central Indiana as well, now in Illinois.

katelyn0974

5 Year Member
Paradise
ashton.abrams said:
Hello! My name is Ashton! I'm 23 and from indiana. I am not new to the turtle/tortoise world but I am new to tortoise forum. I thought this might be a fun place to exchange info, help new tortoise owners and learn something new myself! As of now I only have one Russian Tortoise and in my aquatic turtle tank I have 2 Red ear sliders and 2 Yellow belly cooters. All captive bred. I work around these guys and have for nearly 10 years! Hopefully I will get a chance to post some pictures soon!

Welcome! I'm new too, but so far I'm loving this forum. A lot of very welcoming and nice individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.