Hello! First post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessrich87

5 Year Member
My name is Jessica and my Sulcata's name is Spike. 'He' is about 9 months old and about 3 inches. I got him from a reptile show. I had wanted one for a very long time and it was not an impulse decision. I did my research. I know the size he will be and the responsibility that comes along with it. I have only had him since about March, so I still have a lot to learn. I want him to be happy and healthy. That is why I'm here... to learn even more about my Spike. Thank you for having me and I look forward to chatting with you all.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your visits here. already starting out untruthful, I do believe this was your second post here.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and a huge welcome! So what was it about a sulcata that attracted you? :tort:

jessrich87

5 Year Member
I was not aware my first post went through because when I tried yesterday they said my account was not activated yet. >.< I love their cute faces and their longevity and their overall 'tough' look. Turtles have always been my favorite animal... I also have two red-eared sliders that I have had for about 12 years. A few years ago I decided I wanted one and I finally decided to act on it.

Thanks for the welcomes!

jessrich87

5 Year Member
image-2068593258.png

This is Spike right after I got him- being cute. :)

image-1394627660.png

This one is slightly more recent but still a month it two ago.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Still not working try tiny pic

jessrich87

5 Year Member
Spike.jpg

Let there be.. Spike!

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Spike is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute :) Welcome :)

shellibelli72

5 Year Member
Missouri
jessrich87 said:
My name is Jessica and my Sulcata's name is Spike. 'He' is about 9 months old and about 3 inches. I got him from a reptile show. I had wanted one for a very long time and it was not an impulse decision. I did my research. I know the size he will be and the responsibility that comes along with it. I have only had him since about March, so I still have a lot to learn. I want him to be happy and healthy. That is why I'm here... to learn even more about my Spike. Thank you for having me and I look forward to chatting with you all.

Hi Jessica! Welcome! I am fairly new also, enjoy the chats!

Status
Not open for further replies.