Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Seatac, Washington
Hi my name is Jessica and I have a sulcata named Marlin and a Frilled Dragon that remains nameless. Having problems finding a good one for him. And a growing Tarantula collection with just four at the moment. I am looking forward to getting another tortoise but I havent decided what to get. Probably another sulcata or a leopard. By the way how do sulcatas and leopards get along. Marlin is still a baby so they wouldn't have too much a size difference. Anyway hi to everyone and to Pepper who told me about the site. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jessica:

2037168vlm04lxps4.gif

to the forum!

Yvonne

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Welcome to you Jessica, Marline and the nameless Frilled Dragon :) Call it Frill? hehe. We love pics, so post em so we can see your "kids"

spring pace

5 Year Member
topanga, california
hi jessica, welcome to the forum. its never a good idea to mix species together in confined spaces, even tho sulcatas and leos have similar tastes and habitats, they have differences in their systems that are not compatible w/ eachother and it can make one or the other sick w/o you even knowing it until symptoms start showing. if youve got the room for another HUGE tort, then getting another sulcata would be best, also there should be a quaranteen period of about 6 mos. before introducing another tort just to make sure everyone stays healthy. also a sulcata grows much faster and larger than a leo and size does make a difference, leos are basically shy and sullys can be bullys.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome to the forum Jessica :)

Danny

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
" leos are basically shy and sullys can be bullys." Yet somehow sully and bully do not rhyme---more proof that the English language is relentlessly exasperating. That could have been a poem!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.